WhatPulse Forums » Teams » Team Stuff » Interteam Battles Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interteam Battles
08-22-2010, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010 01:10 AM by Jaume.)
Interteam Battles
I'm Jaume from team Kongregate and we'll be doing interteam battles with other teams.

These battles will have five players from each team participating to get the highest amount of keys in one week. The team with the highest amount of keys in a week after the battle starts, wins. The only rule is to not have pulses that you've had for a long time, so not have a pulse for example from 1 January 2010 and then you pulse during the Interteam Battle as that would be unfair; all the keys should be pulsed in the same week of the battle.

These battles will be done in our blog and we'd count keys and stuff there too. Blog article about this.

If you'd like to have an interteam battle whisper me or sellyme, we'll arrange it and we'll see which team is the best. :-o
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Interteam Battles
This is a great idea for getting keys up, so if your team has been slowing down recently, the competition will at least double your key count! We started "Head to Head Battles" between specific users on the blog a while ago, and have reached over 100 battles, and you can see the difference friendly competition makes! Challenge us if you dare Smile
Find all posts by this user
08-27-2010, 04:06 AM
Interteam Battles
Wow, these forums are so inactive... It's kind of even sad, actually... :/
08-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Interteam Battles
It is quiet unfortunate how inactive the forums are. : / I would love to see the community become a little more active.
11-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Interteam Battles
JaumeBG Wrote:The only rule is to not have pulses that you've had for a long time, so not have a pulse for example from 1 January 2010 and then you pulse during the Interteam Battle as that would be unfair; all the keys should be pulsed in the same week of the battle.

A good solution for this would be to make the battle one week long and have a day or two prior to the battle where everyone that wants to participate in the battle is required to pulse at least once.

GitHub
Wishlist - Have I helped you in some way? Thank me by buying something on my wishlist! (There's even cheap things I need so you don't have to break your bank thanking me :3)
[Image: 227041.jpg]
08-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Interteam Battles
We want to battle! Big Grin

[Image: flags_1]
08-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Interteam Battles
Awesome. Well, I sent you that message, so yeah. But good to see this thread and the WhatPulse forums active. If the Interteam Battle between OMGPOP and Kongregate happens, I'll make sure to update here at the end!
08-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Interteam Battles
Jaume Wrote:If the Interteam Battle between OMGPOP and Kongregate happens, I'll make sure to update here at the end!
You'll make sure to update here Smile
09-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Interteam Battles
I stole the idea, and <4 did two battles against OMGPOP. The result is 1-1.
So AFAIK three Interteam Battles happened until now. If you want to battle because you want to create a legendary team (bad example) then go ahead because (I think I can write it) three teams are keen for a battle.

Called Triela back in the time. Back for some fun (after 3 years of absence).
12-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Interteam Battles
Slightly late response, but would your team like an interteam battle with Kongregate, Triela?