WhatPulse Forums
Person Above you thread - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Person Above you thread (/showthread.php?tid=48)

Person Above you thread - sm00th - 10-11-2005 10:52 PM

the person above said that the person above him is a member of whatpulse. and exactly that person thinks that brent is male Smile

Person Above you thread - X-Kal - 10-11-2005 11:45 PM

Brent's a girl? The name sounds masculine.. interesting. Well, Brent should pulse more.

The person above me is either calling me on a significant mistake, or fooling me entirely.

Person Above you thread - Century0 - 10-12-2005 12:56 AM

X-Kal Wrote:Brent's a girl? The name sounds masculine.. interesting. Well, Brent should pulse more.

The person above me is either calling me on a significant mistake, or fooling me entirely.

The person above me thinks that sm00th is kidding. Brent is truly a girl.

~Century0

Person Above you thread - The Lost Faith - 10-12-2005 03:13 AM

the person above me always puts '~Century0' at the bottom of his post, like we're supposed to not know who he is

the person above me also has six times as many keys and clicks as I do

Person Above you thread - X-Kal - 10-12-2005 06:30 AM

The person above the person above me doesn't realize that I believe Brent to be a girl, but that I could see the possibility that a ruse would be humorous.

The person above me doesn't put '~The Lost Faith' at the end of his posts, despite the fact that it would earn an extra 19-21 keystrokes.

~ X-Kal

Person Above you thread - Century0 - 10-13-2005 01:11 AM

The person above me is wise, but I just do that to make it convient for when I make long posts.

I also have 2x the keys of the person above me, as well as 1000 more ranks.

~Century0

Person Above you thread - The Lost Faith - 10-13-2005 02:45 AM

the person above me hacks whatpulse daily, which is the reason why he has 2x more keys and 1000 more ranks then the person above him.

~The Lost Faith~

Person Above you thread - Century0 - 10-13-2005 09:46 PM

Lol Faith, I just know how to do it. (The person above me believes that I hack whatpulse)

~Century0

Person Above you thread - |Wiz| - 10-14-2005 02:54 AM

The person above the person above the person below the person above the person above the person above the person above the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above me has made a false statement.

In fact, the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above the person above the person above the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above me actually only is 973 ranks better than the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above the person below the person above the person above the person above me.

And the person above the person above the person below the person below me is being a smartass.

Wow...how many keys did that give me?

Person Above you thread - Cliff Dude - 10-14-2005 03:07 AM

tthhee ppeerrssoonn aabboovvee mmee iiss vveerryy ggrreeeeddyy........................

*ggeettss aannootthheerr ccaaffiieennee ddrriinnkk*

EDIT: 142 Keys!