WhatPulse Forums
Person Above you thread - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Person Above you thread (/showthread.php?tid=48)

Person Above you thread - Zabin King - 05-27-2008 03:03 PM

The person above me isn't... Yet. >.>

Also, I'm not obsessed, it is just a button masher type game. That was only from a total of nine hours of play.

Person Above you thread - Joey.nsz - 05-27-2008 10:12 PM

^Seems to be a button mashing, nine hours playing, King

Person Above you thread - Zabin King - 05-28-2008 05:08 AM

The person above me is obviously an ignorant peasant, as "King" is my last name and not my title.

My title is "Peanut God", I am far above a king.

Person Above you thread - Joey.nsz - 05-28-2008 07:49 AM

The person above me seems to find me an ignorant peasant, for I interpretered his/her last name as a title. Therefore, my question shall be; Whom is the ignorant one? Me for mistakingly interpretering a name/title, or you whom falsely accused me of being an ignorant peasant even though you are pretty ignorant about my existence^^

"Peanut God" truly sounds far above a king.. I shall apologize for mistaking your title with your last name Tongue

Person Above you thread - Zabin King - 05-28-2008 11:15 PM

The person above me is forgiven.

Person Above you thread - X-Kal - 05-29-2008 04:45 AM

The people above me should all note that I am the exclusive ignorant one here Wink

Person Above you thread - Zabin King - 05-29-2008 06:30 AM

The person above me has been noted.

Also, I've been meaning to ask you for these past few years what game your sig if from.

Person Above you thread - X-Kal - 05-29-2008 04:19 PM

The person above me should know that the signature is actually modified to include images from multiple sources. The card, as a whole, is an identification card from Neon Genesis Evangelion - that's actually Shinji's card. Though I've made some changes, and the additions are all from another game, LiquidAvatars2. That game is now defunct, sadly... but *that* game was based on yet another game, Ragnarok Online.

Person Above you thread - Shawchert - 05-29-2008 10:03 PM

the person above me made my poor mother brain explode XD

Person Above you thread - Century0 - 05-31-2008 12:39 AM

The person above me has joined the person posting this in having their brain explode.

~Century0